ARV Canada College strives to help students develop their careers and meet the demands of an ever-changing labor market. At ARV Canada College, we recognize the increasing and changing demands on prospective graduates that are searching for jobs. Our goal is to provide students with the knowledge, skills and training necessary to start successful and fulfilling careers.
ARV Canada College currently provides Diploma and Certificate programs to meet the education needs of students.
Our curriculums emphasize teamwork, creativity and communication as well as incorporate a practical approach to learning. For more information on our
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or
Instructions for completing an electronic Online Student Application form
- Enter the information requested into the appropriate spaces in the form. Please answerall questions. Your answers must be in English and must use English characters. Letters like ñ, é, ü, ç are not recognized by the system. Please enter names like Auñoz and Vémonin as Aunoz and Vemonin.
- Review the information you entered for accuracy.
- Click to submit the form.
[ NEW International Student application are not accepted till further Notice]
For international student obtaining student visa, you must:
- Have the Acceptances Letter from an ARV Canada College, in which you want to study, here in Canada. ARVCC issues Acceptance Letter to the applicants, who meet all the admission requirements.
- Pay the tuition fees for the program that you intend to pursue.
- Have proof of sufficient funds for meeting all the expenses for studying in Canada
- Have a proof of Return Ticket for yourself and any of your family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a Police Clearance Certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an Immigration Officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay period.
We welcome you to explore new possibilities for your career advancement at ARV Canada College. Join us today to know more about the options available for improving your competency over specific career paths.
Preparing to Study:
ARV Canada College is equipped with CCTV camera to monitor the activities of students. The classrooms and the campus are covered under security surveillance system to record the activities on campus. This is done for enhancing the security measures, as well as ensuring a smooth operation on campus. The exam rooms are also monitored through the CCTV Cameras so as to make the exam process transparent. At College, we conduct semester tests at the end of program session and grades are awarded to students as per their performance in the semester examinations.
We advise the students to study not only for examinations, but also to practice on an ongoing basis for any branch lesson. We feel, successful studying is an ongoing process that begins with the very first day of the class. It involves managing time actively and learning effectively from lectures, labs, and texts. It also involves developing a foundation for beginning pre-exam review and preparations.